Cowboy CB4500 Heavy Leather Walking Foot Sewing Machine
The Professional's Machine
Full Factory Package includes:
- Industrial Steel Professional Pedestal Table
- Rolling casters on table
- 3/4 hp 110v Digital DC Servo Motor
- 3 to 1 SR2 speed reducer
- Industrial 2-place thread stand
- 80 watt Hi-Intensity LED work light.
- 1 cone of thread
- 10-pack of needles
- 4 bobbins
- Integrated bobbin winder
- Stainless steel double toe foot
- Large Blanket/Fabric Foot set
- Stainless Left & Right Feet
- Material Roller guide
- Oil, tools & manuals.
- Cast Iron Lube Pot
- Lifetime Warrranty
This is the COMPLETE Factory Package!
Call to see a demonstration in our Dallas Showroom.
- Controllable Speed as slow as 1 stitch per 3 seconds
- Max Sew Thickness: 7/8" or approx 56 oz of stacked leather
- Foot Lift: 1.0"
- Thread size: #138 to #415
- Needle Type: DYx3 base with #18 to #27 sizes
- Cylinder Diameter: 3.5"
- Cylinder Arm Reach: 16.5"
- Max Stitch Length: 3/in
- Bobbin Style: .825" x 1.0" Large Capacity
- Max Speed: 800 for full thickness, up to 1200 for thin leathers
The Cowboy CB4500 is our number one selling heavy duty harness stitcher. The leather sewing machine features an extra large barrel style shuttle hook which is the same hook used in the Durkopp Adler 205-370 and Juki TSC-441. This leather stitcher features a compound feed design with triple feed -- it has a needle feed, walking foot, and feed dog. This leather sewing machine has a full reverse mechanism that is capable of sewing the same length stitch in forward and reverse. The feeding action of this machine allows it to crawl over multiple layers of material with ease.
This CowBoy leather sewing machine features a 16.5 inch long arm which allows ample room to sew large projects. The presser foot lift of the machine is about 1 inch and the machine is capable of sewing most materials up to a maximum sewable thickness of 3/4"-7/8".
- Saddler's Attachment Package - $400
- Flat Bed Work Platform
- Holster, Slotted & Stirrup Plates
- Extra 1 lb cone of Thread
- Extra 10-pack of Needles
- Savings of $109 over buying separately
- Flat Top Table Attachment alone - $105
- Holster needle plate alone - $125
- Stirrup needle plate alone - $125
- Flat Slotted Needle plate alone - $125
Cowboy is the only maker of machines that offers solid stainless steel presser feet and needle plates.
The CB4500 comes with a 3/4 hp, 110v Digital DC Servo Motor with speed setting and a 3:1 SR2 Speed Reducer that slows the machine down to a very controllable pace.
saddles stitching, harness stitching, safety belts, shoes making, sheath, footwear, sofa, furniture upholstery, heavy and light tack, tire covers, footballs, punching bags, boxing bags, golf bags, baseball bags, softball bags, filter bags, handbag, fiber slings, lanyards, industrial safety products, military webbing, hoists.