COWBOY CB3200 Heavy Leather Sewing Machine
Cylinder Arm, Walking Foot
for Belt, Holster & Sheath Work
"It was perfect for my holsters & sheaths!"
Accessories included with purchase:
- Industrial steel work stand
- Rolling casters on table
- 1 hp 110v ENDURO Digital DC Servo Motor
- 3 to 1 Stronger Box Style speed reducer
- Industrial dual place thread stand
- 80 watt Hi-Intensity LED work light.
- 1 cone of thread (277, 207, or 138, your choice)
- 10-pack of needles
- 4 bobbins
- Stand alone bobbin winder
- Stainless steel double toe foot
- Large Blanket/Fabric Foot set
- Oil, tools & manuals.
- Light duty spring sets for thin leathers
- Lifetime Warranty
This is the COMPLETE factory package.
Call to see a demonstration in our Dallas Showroom.
- Max Sew Thickness: 5/8" or approx 40 oz of stacked leather
- Foot Lift: 5/8"
- Thread size: #138 to #346
- Needle Type: 7x4 base with #18 to #27 sizes
- Cylinder Diameter: 2.5"
- Cylinder Arm Reach: 10.5"
- Max Stitch Length: 3/in
- Bobbin Style: .825" x 1.0" Large Capacity
- Max Speed: 800 for full thickness, up to 1500 for thin leathers
- Stainless Steel Presser Feet
The Cowboy CB3200 is the lowest cost heavy-duty compound feed walking foot machine available on the market. It is an exceptional machine for saddle & harness work, with the ability to sew very heavy materials. It utilizes the Juki TSC-441 style shuttle hook. The precision components are hand polished and assembled in the USA.
The machine has far less skipped stitches because of the precision components used in the shuttle hook. It features a triple feed mechanism with walking foot, needle feed, and feed dog. It features a full reverse mechanism and can match the stitch holes perfectly in forward and reverse. This leather sewing machine has an 10.5 inch long arm and a 5/8" inch presser foot lift. This leather stitcher will sew most materials to about a 5/8" thickness.
- Belt Makers Kit - $180
- Stainless Steel Left Foot
- Stainless Steel Right Foot
- Material Guide
- Material Guide alone - $105
- Stainless Steel Left Foot alone - $92
- Stainless Steel Right Foot alone - $92
- Removable Flat Top Table Attachment - $105
- Upgrade to PRO Pedestal Table - $163
- Stirrup Needle Plate - $125
- Holster Needle Plate - $125
- Flat Slotted Needle Plate - $125
Cowboy is the only maker of machines that offers solid stainless steel presser feet and needle plates.
The CB3200 comes with a 800w, 110v Digital DC Servo Motor with speed adjustment and a 3:1 speed reducer that slows the machine down to a very controllable pace.
saddles, harness, horse tack, sheath, bridles, upholstered furniture, heavy jeans, sofas, lifting slings and cargo lashing straps, luggage, handbags, shoes, sandals, slippers, briefcases, purses, pouches, leather goods and other curved work.
Head Only - $1295
Some professionals prefer to keep their existing workbench. The CB-3200 head is available for purchase separately. Please contact us if you have questions.